Oh the things you do to make my heart happy.
Thank you.
Even though you say no, I feel like I hurt you sometimes :[
I hope I can stop this feeling.
When my back is cold, I’m cold! I just learned that.
I better keep my back warm.
I think V8 juice is yummy!
I want another one.
I’m a very jealous person.
I HATE it so much!!
My mother surprises me a lot.
Yet I wish she would surprise me more.
I’m so glad she didn’t get mad for my lack of water polo-ing.
We both agree Kelly hates me.
I can’t wait to put our bed together.
It’s going to look so cool!
Ugh this prayer.
Why can’t you just stick in my head :[
Haha without my dad “there a’nt no money.”
And he’s right.
I want a dream about you.
So bad.
I still need to hear your beautiful voice sing.
It’s my favorite.
I want more books.
They’re just so much fun to read.
I can’t wait for story time tomorrow!
It’s been a while.
I love you.
Its just as simple, yet complicated as that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment