So even though yesterday was horrible, it’s all in the past now and I can look forward to the future. Even though now I’m iffy bout it, I’ll try to stay positive and only hope the best comes from it.
-I miss you a lot.
-I found out what was making me so nauseous (wooo! I figured out how to spell it :])
-My mom caught me stealing a cupcake! :p
-I must say even though I don’t like doing the kids homework, it does turn out very nice.
-My sister named my phone “Cherry Granola”
-Your aroma intoxicates me.
-Ehh :/ my tummy hurts.
-Warning: I think I might “unleash the beast” soon.
-I’m not that fond of seeing the Rodriguez family a lot.
-Stupid prayer!
-I found out why #5 blanket slips off.
-I sort of like top bunk now.
-I hate waiting, it makes me anxious.
-Edward’s pacing also makes me realllyyy anxious.
-I want to make cookies.
-I like it when my mom does nothing but watch TV.
-I like being a spoiled kid :]. But even I think it’s unfair sometimes.
-Sometimes I want to shoot my Internet.
-I want to know more about you.
-My left eye is blurry :/.
-I want to change my ring tone!! So I want my phone back.
-I need to find those CD covers!
-I miss you so much I need to put it twice…I miss you, a lot.
Twice Upon a Marigold reminds me of us. Even though they started off arguing :[ in the book they realize how silly it was and how much they love each other to even think such things against each other.
“He was her sweetheart, best friend, her bulwark against life’s tribulations.”
-Twice Upon a Marigold
Oh and of course Once Upon a Marigold too.
“and that she’d be married to her best friend and the love of her life-”
-Once Upon a Marigold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment