Sometimes in your life you don’t truly realize how much you love someone till something bad happens. Even if it’s small and insignificant. Well I know one thing, I will always love you.
-I need to finalize what my room looks like. I hope its looks supper cool at the end.
-Los Jonas Brothers have taken over my Christmas presents.
-Deodorant REALLY does work.
-I got my stubbornness from my mom.
-It seems like a great day for a bike ride.
-Vacuuming annoys me so much.
-I wish I had one! Cake on my birthday, or even a cookie! anythingggg
-Why must they tattletale, I never rat them out.
-Today I was told my room is the cleanest in the house :] I’m proud.
-Whatever happened to cleaning Jessica’s room for money?
-I remember that 3 day sleepover, good times!
-Hahahahaha!! My butt soul.
-It’s nice that I can talk about anything with you.
-My hair has been looking nice lately.
-There are just no words to describe you.
-I wish I was poetic.
-To do list: holiday kisses.
-We have really nice hand soap.
-It’s almost a new year! I’m excited.
This next year will be great. I know it. Change might have happened but at the end its all for the better. It has helped me grow and realize who I really am. I know whom I trust now and who my true friends are. I have lost nothing that was worth my time and I’ve gained more than I could ever imagine! A new best friend, a true love. So now I come upon this New Year, 2009, with a new face ready to take on whatever it hands me. I cannot wait to show the world what I am truly capable of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment