Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tomorrow Will Be Better, Hopefully

I just feel like scattering all my thoughts right now, I’m not in the mood to make it nice.

-It should be a law not to break your promises. It hurts when they are broken.
-I wish piercing your nose didn’t look so painful but I will do it! Mark my words.
-I really do like milk. I’ve had like 3 glasses so far.
-Deep breathing helps a ton.
-I have to confess that sometimes I do get a little frustrated with you. But it last for less than a second and I would never think harsh things upon you.
-I think I’ll start “Twice Upon a Marigold” today
-PLEASE let me go.
-I’ve got an appointment at 2 am ;] hahaha
-Today’s not a good day.
-THANK THE LORD. This baby will be born.
-I need to buy a dock for my ipod!
-Why do I act like this? Please not towards you.
-All I do is talk about my problems and myself, I am selfish.
-Crying cleanses the soul :p
-I do not unleash the beast! hahaha I just don’t feel well.
-Edward needs to do his own homework.

Only some of my thoughts, but I’d rather use my human blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment