Well thank you Marion for inspiring me. I normally write my thoughts out on paper and throw it away. So I’ll just spill my brain out on here.
-I didn’t want to wake up this morning. Practice isn’t a good reason either.
-Secret Life of Bees was good, but not good enough. I still want to see the movie.
-Lalala I hate homework :] but I’m almost done.
-Home IS where the heart is.
-I want my “Breaking Dawn” book back from Zoe(y)!!
-My parents better say yes. I think I’ll cry if they don’t.
-Lately I’ve felt a lot older but I don’t want to feel that way.
-I want to put my Wall eeee poster up! :D
-What’s the point in memorizing Spanish prayers?
-Coaches say nothing but blasphemy
At the end of the day I like to thank God for all I have. Thank you. But sometimes I want more :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment