Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love You

This may sound a little silly but I’m starting to realize things aren’t perfect at all. You never fully get what you want no matter how close you are to getting it. And when you are that close, later you start to regret not doing what could have made it perfect. Even people you meet are never really what they are.
But instead of regretting and wishing, you should learn to love what you have. I think love is one of the hardest things to do. Just making up your mind that you love something or someone is difficult and then you think after you “love something” it should just come automatic but it doesn’t.
You learn new things about it and you may not like it, or you may learn things you do like. But the catch is that you have to love all of it.

And I do. And along with realizing all this I’ve come to know that you’re the one that has to make it perfect for yourself. No on else can give it to you. You are my perfection.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing. Even if you don't mean to make it anything special, it is.

    ReplyDelete