Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long Day, Filled With Nothing

You know those days that seem to last forever yet before you know it its over and you need more time? When it’s a Tuesday and its feels like a Monday, or Wednesdays feels like Fridays. When you just feel like a bum and do useless things that waist your time!
I hate these days!! And today happened to be one :p

On the up side! I’ve thought a whole bunch today. Just sitting there doing nothing makes you use that noggin of yours maybe not in the best way but I like reflecting on my life, even though someone told me I think too much :] I try to think positive but sometimes life just doesn’t go the way you plan it.

HOLY JESUS MOTHER OF GOD WHO CAME DOWN TO SAVE US FROM OUR SINS!!! I had the worst fright this morning. Never ever EVERRR take off your junior ring if you’re not going to put it in its case. I searched frantically everywhere this morning for that little $340 thing! I swear I grew a couple grey hairs. I even started crying! That beautiful hug broke me down too. And honestly who wants to tell your parents you lost $340? YOU? Haha well not me! So I had to carry that guilt around the whole day and to my relief I left in the car! It was amaazinngg when I found it, I was so happy.

Well that was a big part of my day and I just feel like plastering all the rest however it might come..

-I took care of all my classes nest year already! Please God at least 2 classes. The most 6 :]
-Those 4 pages are going to kill me! But I’m going to stay up all night doing them.
-I cannot wait for Thursday, all big things will be done for the week and I get to end it spending time with my best friend the whole afternoon!
-I cannot taste any food.
-Liquids are amazing since I can! taste them.
-I want to make that sweater drown in my “sent”
-My sickness is annoying the poop out of me.
-I miss swimming!
-I think next week I’m going to be slower than my daddy taking a poop! (haha sick I know)
-I still want long lushes Christine hair :]
-16 more days till I get my license!
-I need someone to crack my back.
-new, statistics :p
-My lips are chapped

Ok enough for today! I did promise myself 4 pages of research paper due tonight! I at least need to start!

1 comment:

  1. i love your entries, for some reason (:

    i'm sorry i logged off last night without saying bye or anything..
    my laptop just kind of shut down? and i was going to boot it back up to tell you, but it was taking forever, and i needed to get to sleep anyways :P

    but we'll talk again, for sure, so no worries!

    ReplyDelete