Sometimes I just wish that it were normal to spend 25 hours a day with you. I wish it were possible to catch all your smiles. I wish it were possible to know your every thought. That I could sleep every night in your arms and wake up every morning with you by my side. I wish I could give you the world on a silver platter. That I could stop all your tears. I wish I could hold you so tight, that it would be impossible to let go. I wish I knew what to say at the right moment. That sometimes I didn’t make you upset. I wish that we didn’t need permission. I wish I could intertwine our hands at all times. I wish all your dreams come true.
I wish I didn’t have to wish. And just do.
But then again, I have everything I could ever want.
You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're adorable!
ReplyDelete