Monday, July 13, 2009

Deceased Dog Ballsack :p

I think I wrote about 4 blogs till I finally got something right. And I post this early because of the fact that I will be too excited July 19th to remember anything else but us.

Sadies 2007 to April 2008


There was a lot of hate on my side, even pointing across a field to say, “it’s that one!” But that all went away soon and I began a keenness to get to know you. At first, I thought you were a cool kid defiantly someone I would keep my eye on and possibly become friends with. As I got to know you in my dreams I longed to not only be a friend but also a best friends. My heart would not let out my secret though! And the spring break of 2008 I had my first chance to prove to you that I was a decent friend, and hopefully someone one you’d choose to hang out with. Oh I can still remember that day!

June 20, 2008

One of the best sleepovers, I have to say. Lots of hurt, yeah we could have lost each other that day. But I promised you no matter what! We’d always be friends.

June 21st – ….. 2008

A LOT of thinking.
And slowly, my heart started telling me that secret.

July 17, 2008

The whole world spun and it was just you and I.

July 19, 2008

“What does this make us?”

One year later..

“It makes us inseparable.”



I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment