Since I said I would! I’m making this blog :] I am sooo happy currently. Well actually currently I’m tired and stressed. But its nice knowing I have someone who could take all that away. Hahah like now! Just thinking about your smile and your laughter makes me feel so much better. Yes, love. Haha It seems silly to think about a teen in love. It never happens, right? WRONG. I’m not going to explain though, simply because its just impossible.
November 23. haha you trickster youuu! I did not expect one thing! Not even wiping out your first guitar. I just thought I was getting a treat for the day. Let a lone a whole meal. Hahah that sounds so englishyyy…But really! You have no clue how insanely happy you made me. I think I was walking on air the whole day. I felt like I was beaming, even when people told me “bad” stuff I couldn’t stop to smiling!
To put it simply, that question you asked me. Overwhelmed my heart and fixed me.
HAHAHAH great i'm getting overwhelmed right now! hahah..
Ok, now it’s getting late and I should get some sleep. 8 hours till I see you!
i love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment