I’ve been thinking, and I haven’t wrote on here in forever it may seem. I guess I should let my thoughts just run through here just to clean my head out a little. I cant promise it’ll make sense.
A lot has been on my mind lately. Too many things to think about all at once and sometimes they don’t even make me happy. Poo. Stupid thinking.
I need to become myself again, whatever happened to the Erika who did things without thinking? Who serenaded people at will and even threw in a few dance moves. The girl who use to never take things to heart and let the good times roll. Oooo I’m feeling slightly better sharing this hahaha, it’s like confession but without the “Ok! You’ve sinned! 10 Hail Marys before you sleep and 20 good deeds”.
Well that shall be my resolution! Not New Year’s or Lent’s. Mine. I shall let my true self out again.
MMM summer is in the air…I don’t think its even spring yet though. But this weather is hipping me up for all my favorite summer things to do!
So I’ll wrap this up, as my first in a very long time blog.
Happy Paddy’s Day!!!
Gráim thú :}